Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't update 2017

fma-acct
Level 1

I have been trying for over a week to update 2017 proseries tax and the program keeps quitting and I am still unable to e-file an amended 1065 which needs to be done.  Why can't you figure it out.  What can be done?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

"What can be done?"

1  Call support

2  Paper file the amended return

3  Change professions.  I've been thinking about a change, but I still need a couple of more college credits before I can start my dream job as a rocket scientist.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

"What can be done?"

1  Call support

2  Paper file the amended return

3  Change professions.  I've been thinking about a change, but I still need a couple of more college credits before I can start my dream job as a rocket scientist.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Lotta grumpy folks around today....
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Two answers today and two unhelpful votes.  I believe I have enough credits to get me started in the optirectomy surgery department so I just might start making some phone calls about a job change today.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Have you called support (which this is NOT - this place is full of just fellow software users, except for a few moderators) ?

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
And did you try what was suggested here, in your other post about the issue:
https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1881563-2017-won-t-update
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

First close PS 2017.

Go to the Windows Start menu for the PC. Click on Start, all Programs, ProSeries 17, then PS Update. 

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers