Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are ProSeries login requirements changing?

gabletax
Level 4

On June 24, Intuit issued a yellow alert that says, "Beginning July 10, 2019, a new security enhancement will change how you log into your ProSeries software." Linking to the referenced article, you see the following information, in part:

You will be prompted to enter your password each time you sign into ProSeries. The "Remember Me" feature will continue to remember your user ID or email if selected. . . As part of this enhancement, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) will be required on initial login.

My question is: How is this different from the current method of logging in to ProSeries?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

This recent thread has some explanation:

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1868839-so-starting-july-10th-we-have-to-do-that-...

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
abctax55
Level 15

This recent thread has some explanation:

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1868839-so-starting-july-10th-we-have-to-do-that-...

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
gabletax
Level 4
Thanks, abctax55! Exactly what I was looking for! I tried some searches but none brought up that one.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
YVW....I remembered it, so it was easier to find.
I'm still confused as to what the actual *change* is tho :smiley:
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
gabletax
Level 4
Same here!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I had to do the MFA verification code thing yesterday at the office....thought it wasn't suppose to be until the 10th, figured they rolled it out early

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers