Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will ProSeries give us a software patch so we can upload client bank information for the CARES act rebates?

jbrewercpa
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

I doubt it. IRS is developing a website to take care of that very issue. Taxpayers will need to do this on their own.  

Stay tuned to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus for evolving plans for wonderful things.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Exactly what kind of patch do you think they are going to create to do that?

Slava Ukraini!
meoleson
Level 5

Call them and reply back please. 

George4Tacks
Level 15

I doubt it. IRS is developing a website to take care of that very issue. Taxpayers will need to do this on their own.  

Stay tuned to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus for evolving plans for wonderful things.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IRonMaN
Level 15

Operators are standing by 📞

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

Your call is important to us and will be answered in the order in which it was received.  Do you know you can....

Music playing... If I could save time in a bottle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

and to think.... someone thought this question through...probably proofread and spell checked.... and still posted it..

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
IRonMaN
Level 15

Looks like another job for ............................... 5 Star!

Slava Ukraini!
jbrewercpa
Level 2

I already knew that, but I was hoping for an easier solution.  Thanks for not being snarky like everyone else.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

What solution?  Folks will eventually get their cash, it's just a matter of when.  

Slava Ukraini!