Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received by intuit since 3/21/20 not forwarded to irs

frelarco
Level 2

I transmitted 3 returns yesterday 3/21/20 about 4 pm Hawaii time that was received by intuit and that's where it's at as of now 3/22/20 9:38 am. Any one having the same problem? Any solutions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BobKamman
Level 15

An IRS email this morning reported:

The MeF Production and Assurance Testing System (ATS) environments are currently unavailable due to an extended scheduled maintenance build window on Sunday, March 22, 2020. A follow-up Quick Alert will be issued when both environments are fully operational.

Please refrain from accessing the MeF Systems during this maintenance.

Please monitor the MeF Operational Status page  for any future updates.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try highlighting the returns and choosing UPDATE acks of Selected Returns (not the regular received acks), see if that pulls them in.

updateacks.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
frelarco
Level 2

I tried it still getting the response received by intuit

0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

An IRS email this morning reported:

The MeF Production and Assurance Testing System (ATS) environments are currently unavailable due to an extended scheduled maintenance build window on Sunday, March 22, 2020. A follow-up Quick Alert will be issued when both environments are fully operational.

Please refrain from accessing the MeF Systems during this maintenance.

Please monitor the MeF Operational Status page  for any future updates.

frelarco
Level 2

Bob I didn't get that email from the IRS so I looked it up and found it. Thank you very much for your immediate attention and response greatly appreciated. Thank you again. Aloha from Hawaii

roz2
Level 4

Yes, I have e-filed several today and they seem to be in a holding pattern.  I usually have them back within the hour or less, except for maybe a state.  I e-filed a Federal and Hawaii yesterday earlier in the day and they were back (both) within the hour. 

0 Cheers