Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-Series Basic Availability Offline (Stand Alone)

Tax Man Bert
Level 2

I have searched every way I know to determine if 2019 Pro-Series Basic Stand Alone can be logged into while offline to perform work,

I just called in to Tech Support to ask the question and was told my wait time was over an hour.  I have already spent over an hour searching for the answer.  I can't wait on line another hour.

This is poor reliability.  I simply need to know for productivity.  There are times when I may not have internet access, especially if traveling.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
linette
Level 5

I work mobile and I am using stand alone as well.

Where I haven't actually accessed it, my system has popped up and told me I don't have internet access and asked if I want to work offline, so I am assuming it will let me work offline if I say yes.

Turn your internet connection off and see.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
linette
Level 5

I work mobile and I am using stand alone as well.

Where I haven't actually accessed it, my system has popped up and told me I don't have internet access and asked if I want to work offline, so I am assuming it will let me work offline if I say yes.

Turn your internet connection off and see.

TiredFarmer
Level 7

Pro Series Professional will let you work off line

Tax Man Bert
Level 2

Thanks for your help!

0 Cheers
Tax Man Bert
Level 2

Thanks as well!

0 Cheers
cindy40362
Level 2

When I try to work off line the open file is gray and I can't choose any files from my homebase.  Can I work offline?

0 Cheers