Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print ef signature forms not working

MICHAELMARS
Level 5

anyone else have this issue starting this week?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Mine seem to be printing fine....you've restarted the computer since the issue began, right?

Do other forms print?  Do they print blank sheets, or doesnt send anything to the printer at all?

If you use Print Preview can you see them forms?   

Will they print to PDF?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
MICHAELMARS
Level 5

I tried everything.  they print with the return fine but when I use the Print EF Signature Forms from the print menu nothing happens.  this is when I try an actual printer and/or pdf.   

In order to send my client returns I now have to use the print selected form option and print out for federal and each state, and then combine the pdf's

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Very strange...did this happen after an update?   Im wondering if REPAIR updates might help at all.  First close ProSeries, then try this from the Windows Programs menu...can't hurt and might help!

repair.png

0 Cheers
MICHAELMARS
Level 5

Yes I tried that too with support.   Of course support said its not a proseries issue which is crazy since everything works except one specific print function.   And it still works in prior years.   This started either Friday or yesterday.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This is going to sound dumb, Im sure youve powered off the computer since it started, but have you powered off the printer since it started?  Just in case its some weird printer memory issue.

0 Cheers