Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letters won't print with Organizers

Catmom
Level 3

The letter doesn't print with the Organizers.  I've edited my Organizer Letter and saved it.  I've selected the letter to print with the Organizer under "Control which letters print."  What am I missing?  I've been using ProSeries for 15 years and never had this issue.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Catmom
Level 3

I figured out the answer. You now have to select the letter to print with the filing copy, not the client copy. That doesn't really make sense because there is no filing copy of the Organizer, but it worked so I'm happy.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Catmom
Level 3

It seems that the letter will print with the Full Organizer, but not the Short Organizer. I have used the Short Organizer in prior years, and never had this problem.

0 Cheers
Catmom
Level 3

I figured out the answer. You now have to select the letter to print with the filing copy, not the client copy. That doesn't really make sense because there is no filing copy of the Organizer, but it worked so I'm happy.

George4Tacks
Level 15
Just curious, can you mark this a solution? I don't know if it will work if you made it yourself.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Accountant-Man
Level 12

See my answer from 3 weeks ago.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/letters-don-t-print-with-or...

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Catmom
Level 3

Thanks, Accountant Man. I did a search before asking the question, but your post didn't come up.

0 Cheers