Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error #10250

jcampbellcpa
Level 2

Having issues emailing from within the software, states: An unknown error occurred while attempting to print.  Error# 10250

I had to upgrade my computer, (from Windows 7) and therefore Outlook, etc.  I am sure it is some setting somewhere, just cannot find!?!   

Thanks in advance for any suggestions 🙂

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hernandez9934
Level 1

As recommended by Intuit, I reinstalled Pro Series.  I have multiple years on my computer.  We reinstalled the oldest year and it fixed the problem for all years.  We did not have to reinstall all years.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/attempting-to-print-in-proseries-products...

^^ is about that printing error

You may also need to check the box for 64bit mail client...I dont use the email options through proseries, so Im not really sure how it works.

64bitmail.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jcampbellcpa
Level 2

Sorry, I forgot, I did do both of those suggestions a few days ago.  I had the 64-bit already checked. 

I am able to print, but went through those steps anyway.  The Home Base Tune up took a second and still did not fix-it.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You only get the error when attempting to email from within the program?  No error just printing to the printer?  how about printing to PDF?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jcampbellcpa
Level 2

Correct, only when trying to email.  No issues printing to printer or PDF.  

0 Cheers

The 64 bit check box resolved it for me. Why isn't ProSeries open on Saturdays during tax season?

0 Cheers
DanaL
Level 3

I just had this message pop up on a new client when trying to print signature forms (not the return). Realized I had not set the new client to e-file yet, thus no signature forms were present to print. 

0 Cheers
hernandez9934
Level 1

As recommended by Intuit, I reinstalled Pro Series.  I have multiple years on my computer.  We reinstalled the oldest year and it fixed the problem for all years.  We did not have to reinstall all years.

pippup
Level 1

If you can print a Test Page, the 10250 problem is with ProSeries.

I followed the reps instructions and finally uninstalled ProSeries and reinstalled.

It did fix the problem.