Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot efile , message says Return Conversion Failed

verrnie725
Level 1

Error Report:

Pro Series Basic Edition - 20019 has stopped working

This is after I tried to efile again 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
whizbank
Level 2

Having this same problem with the non basic version. Tried refreshing program updates, rebooting computer, sanitizing client file. Nothing is working. It either just says it can't convert, or it crashes the entire program

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

try and repair updates, go to windows start, scroll down to ProSeries 2019 / tools-repair updates

0 Cheers
whizbank
Level 2

I did that and it still doesn't work. Program crashes and offers to send a message to Intuit, which I send. Program works fine up to the point of trying to efile. Then most of the time crashes, but occasionally doesn't crash, but says that the file didn't pass electronic diagnostics, even though diagnostics show no errors.

0 Cheers
whizbank
Level 2

But, If I don't use EF Now, and instead go to EF center and try to file from there it is working

Tax Man Bert
Level 2

Same issue here.  I have updated software to make sure I have most recent update. Working with Pro-Series Basic.  Called Tech Support.  Currently on schedule to be called back. Estimated at least a 45 minute wait.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - ESPECIALLY IF IT AN KNOW ISSUE.  

And according to the posts, it has been going on for a while.

0 Cheers
Tax Man Bert
Level 2

The process through the E-File Center does work. I just converted and filed 2 different client returns through this process. But the e-file selection from inside the client's return after completing the reviews and saving the file crashes the Pro-Series Basic program. I asks to send a report to Pro-Series, but based on all the posts, it does not appear like it is getting fixed.

0 Cheers