Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

199a not calculating, any idea???

Highlighted
Level 1

Labels (1)
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Level 8

We have not received any update on this.  You might want to find a way to reach out to INTUIT.  We are just users like you.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

You'll need to provide more details, lots of ways this can go.

199a computing on a Sch C, Sch F, Sch E, 1120S K-1, 1065 K-1 etc?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Same problem: 199A is not calculating on S corporation,  Schedule K and not transferring to Individual tax return. After importing Schedule K to the individual return, line 17, has code V, with message: V code is selected, but no Section 199A income entered on Statement A. 

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I havent had one of these yet, but I thought I saw someone post that if you scroll down the page there's another area to enter the QBI info and will make the error for code V clear.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11

Lisa is correct. A workaround for importing is to manually enter in 199a info directly. This should calculate your QBI and clear any errors. 

Highlighted
Level 3

No such luck.  Not letting me enter UBIA?  Apparently, box 17 code X, unadjusted basis is no more?  All the fields where UBIA should appear would need an override to complete...

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11

The codes are no more. Enter directly on UBIA line in Section D-1 of the K-1. Keep scrolling down the

K-1 until you get there.