Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProConnect Survey came to my email today....promising a $25 Amazon gift card.

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

ProConnect Survey came to my email today....promising a $25 Amazon gift card.  So, I thought..sure I'll play.  Spent about 30 minutes answering the most boring, inane questions ever.. and get to the last page, and it wants me to put a 'number' in a cell for either my hourly rate or flat rate.  Of course...this cell will NOT take a number...get the big red note that I do need to enter a number. You can't make this stuff up... ProSeries can not even do a survey without glitches......amazing!!

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

gotcha :smiling_imp:

Intuit's inefficiency team strikes again.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
abctax55
Level 15

gotcha :smiling_imp:

Intuit's inefficiency team strikes again.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If the survey was going to be easy they wouldn't have promised the gift card. 🙂

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
kenkadish
Level 1
I completed the survey, and want to know when to expect my gift card...it's been at least 3 weeks...
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I think Intuit was scheduled to send those out by dog sled, so until there is some snow falling, I wouldn't spend my time waiting by the mailbox.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9

Don't feel too bad.  I filled out the preliminary part of the study and it said I didn't qualify! I suspect it is my advanced age. 

0 Cheers