cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProConnect Survey came to my email today....promising a $25 Amazon gift card.

Highlighted
dd4vols
Level 5

ProConnect Survey came to my email today....promising a $25 Amazon gift card.  So, I thought..sure I'll play.  Spent about 30 minutes answering the most boring, inane questions ever.. and get to the last page, and it wants me to put a 'number' in a cell for either my hourly rate or flat rate.  Of course...this cell will NOT take a number...get the big red note that I do need to enter a number. You can't make this stuff up... ProSeries can not even do a survey without glitches......amazing!!

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
All-Star

gotcha :smiling_imp:

Intuit's inefficiency team strikes again.

Teach a man (or woman) to fish....
(If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Replies 5
All-Star

gotcha :smiling_imp:

Intuit's inefficiency team strikes again.

Teach a man (or woman) to fish....
(If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
All-Star

If the survey was going to be easy they wouldn't have promised the gift card. 🙂

Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
0 Cheers
kenkadish
Level 1
I completed the survey, and want to know when to expect my gift card...it's been at least 3 weeks...
0 Cheers
All-Star
I think Intuit was scheduled to send those out by dog sled, so until there is some snow falling, I wouldn't spend my time waiting by the mailbox.
Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
0 Cheers
All-Star

Don't feel too bad.  I filled out the preliminary part of the study and it said I didn't qualify! I suspect it is my advanced age. 

0 Cheers