Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please allow us to force print the 1040 Wks!!

Ephesians3-14
Level 8

The Form 1040 worksheet that is included in the 2018 tax software is the only path we have back to the way the old form looked. When I go to SELECT WHICH FORMS TO PRINT, the Form 1040 Wksht is grayed out and does not allow me to force that worksheet to print! 

PLEASE ALLOW US TO FORCE PRINT THAT WORKSHEET FOR OUR FILES AND FOR EFFICIENCY IN REVIEWING THE 1040!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can't print it by clicking "print selected forms" while you are on the page?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can't print it by clicking "print selected forms" while you are on the page?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ephesians3-14
Level 8
You can - but it's much easier to have it set as a default to print so that when I print the final return, I can have the 1040 Wksht on the top of the stack to review, then shred. I don't want to have to remember to separately print the 1040 wksht each time. It's an option, but it's not an efficient option. (And is easily resolved by simple "ungraying" the option in the Control Which Forms print menu.)
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
It's probably setup like that to prevent some of our rocket scientist colleagues from printing the form and mailing it to the IRS ------------------ at least that is what the official response will probably be.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

can you print the worksheet from within a selected client by clicking "print selected forms"? It usually prints out with client copy....does it still?

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
ah, sorry...... @IRonMaN already asked that.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That's ok.  In your defense there were a lot of posts to read through :wink::wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
There are quite a bit my friend. This new software is scary. :scream_cat::scream_cat:
0 Cheers