Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone successfully filed a 2017 1120-S this week? The updater or installer is crashing?

craig
Level 2

I tried 2017 S-Filing on three different machines.  Error code is you need the updated version.  The installer or updater keeps crashing.  I have rebooted and restarted with no success

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

What did support say when you called them?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

What did support say when you called them?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
craig
Level 2
Never called.  Just wondering if someone else had the same issue
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
But you keep asking and you keep finding everyone's attempt at helping as not helpful.  Call support.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15
"But you keep asking and you keep finding everyone's attempt at helping as not helpful"

Yes, the Original question on the same subject is here:

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1884127-2017-program-will-not-update-i-go-through...

So, I will close this Duplicate.
"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Swissandrew
Level 3

I'm having the same issue.  It appears the link has been deleted.  

0 Cheers
abby
Level 3

I'm having this issue too. Called support yesterday and their solutions did not fix the problem. Anyone solve this?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@abby  this original post is a couple months old, are you getting the same message about having to update 2017, but no updates are available?  or are you having a different issue with 2017 or is this about a different tax year?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers