Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been accepted for the beta testing, what do we do now. They sent me a sign in but all it seems to want is answer to surveys that I haven't done yet???

Ruby7588
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
This was at the bottom of the beta testing application knowledge base article, you may want to email them

Important!  ProSeries technical support and customer service teams will be unable to assist with providing information on the ProSeries Professional Tax Year 2019 Beta test, or the tester application process.  For questions or assistance with the application process, please email PSBetaSupport@intuit.com.   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
so the beta test isn't going too well so far  LOL

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Maybe they are beta testing their survey system :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Maybe they are beta testing their survey system :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
still waiting for my $25 Amazon gift card from the last survery…..that I couldn't complete because of a bug in the survey... :smile::smile:
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I think they are looking at creating some new "fast" something or other fee to cover the cost of the gift cards.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
This was at the bottom of the beta testing application knowledge base article, you may want to email them

Important!  ProSeries technical support and customer service teams will be unable to assist with providing information on the ProSeries Professional Tax Year 2019 Beta test, or the tester application process.  For questions or assistance with the application process, please email PSBetaSupport@intuit.com.   

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You should have also signed a non-disclosure agreement, so a public message board probably isn't the best place to ask about it.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That's ok, nobody from Intuit will read his question anyway :wink::wink:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
Intuit's so-called Beta Test is basically to test these three things:  Did the program install okay?  Did the program load up okay?  Did the pay-extra-fee services work okay?

The REAL Beta Testing starts in mid-November when they release the software, and the Beta Testing continues until January.
0 Cheers
Ruby7588
Level 1
That is to funny, it is their page that directed me to ask the community
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9
You'll find the Community is usually the best and only place to get answers, after you've given up trying to research it yourself. They deserve a lot of credit for getting us all through the tax season. while still dealing with their own clients.
0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11
<<…and the Beta Testing continues until...>>  APRIL 15 >>
If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers