cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like we are melting

Highlighted
All-Star

I went to look for an old post done by the friendly grammar Nazi and noticed that his profile is showing -1 questions.  Since he was pretty active posting information or random thoughts, I'm pretty sure he asked a few more than that.  When I looked at the "leaderboard" I see he is on record for answering only 8 questions.  I see that the rest of us have similar dwindling numbers.  In case we are all "erased" by tomorrow, I just thought I would say my goodbyes now and see you on the other side ---------------- maybe. 

Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
Labels (1)
15 Replies 15
All-Star

Yeah, you're right.  Makes me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You don’t need to see his identification…These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
0 Cheers
All-Star
We’ve been living in that zone for quite some time :smile::smile:
Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
0 Cheers
All-Star
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call ... The Twilight Zone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You don’t need to see his identification…These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
0 Cheers
All-Star
At times I think this place falls into about the 12th dimension so I think we fall outside of the twilight zone.
0 Cheers
All-Star
Lol :joy::joy:
0 Cheers
All-Star
When taking a graduate level class in mathematics, we were studying the (n + 1) dimension which could lead to an infinite number of dimensions.  I decided that day that I did not like theoretical mathematics.
0 Cheers
Community Manager
Community Manager
Whenever I get some number like 2.5e+22 in my calculator, I know it's time to move on.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
All-Star
For many years I had to teach πr² and then I found out that pies are round!
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
All-Star

Lest we forget, there is the Wayback Machine!

https://web.archive.org/web/20150908154938/https://accountants-community.intuit.com/leaderboard?filt... 9/8/15

https://web.archive.org/web/20160624004916/https://accountants-community.intuit.com/leaderboard?filt... 6/24/16

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
All-Star

At least all our "helpful" votes are intact.  I'm hoping the Intuit Christmas catalog shows up soon so I can use my points for all the gifts I need to buy.  

Teach a man (or woman) to fish....
(If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches)
0 Cheers
All-Star
Everything is half price - they are having a going out of business sale.
0 Cheers
All-Star
I wonder if the Troll Party thread will migrate :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Teach a man (or woman) to fish....
(If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches)
0 Cheers
All-Star
I’m sure it will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
0 Cheers
Community Manager
Community Manager

In part of our upcoming migration to the Tax Pro Community, we archived older questions that are not pertinent anymore (i.e. 2012 e-filing questions, pre-tax reform questions, etc..) 

I promise you're not melting 🙂 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
All-Star
You don’t know that for sure.  I could be a snowman sitting too close to the fire :snowman::snowman:
0 Cheers