Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to find my license code to setup proseries on my new computer. Is there a place to find it in my old computer in the proseries tax package?

sharpecollc
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
poolcleaner
Level 9

Sign in to Intuit.com using your username and password.  It will lead you to a place that will show you your account number. I just noticed that you are looking for your license code and I don't think that is what you will find on the Intuit website. In the program click on Tools and then click on License Product.  Follow it from there and if that doesn't work, you will probably need to call support on Monday.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15
@IntuitBettyJo could maybe shack up some help. https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859365-document-management-system-dms-frequently-... seems to have a "DMS freezes while scanning" that has a broken link.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
@George4Tacks   I think youre posting on the wrong question

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
You are very right. Long day (or short night).

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
:+1::+1:

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Or both :joy::joy:
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
:joy::joy:
0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9

Sign in to Intuit.com using your username and password.  It will lead you to a place that will show you your account number. I just noticed that you are looking for your license code and I don't think that is what you will find on the Intuit website. In the program click on Tools and then click on License Product.  Follow it from there and if that doesn't work, you will probably need to call support on Monday.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I didnt have to use any  "license code",  just my customer number...is that what you meant?   Like poolcelaner mentioned, you can find the customer number here:

https://www.intuit.com/sign-in/

Choose ProSeries and log into your account.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

OOPS!

0 Cheers