Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create new file of Business Return 1065 & 1120 in Proseries Desktop

viswak
Level 2

When I click New option, by default Individual return is being opened. I want to create new file of business returns like 1065 & 1120. what is the procedure?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You need to download and install the Business Modules.   Top menu bar   Update > Select and Download New Products   choose the ones you want, and get them installed.

Once you open the program you should be able to choose the correct return type from Homebase View and start a New file.

views.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You chose Pro Series Basic as your tax program, you wont be able to do that in basic.  You'll need to log into your Intuit account and download/install Professional and use it for Business returns on a Pay Per Return basis.

viswak
Level 2

Sorry my tax program is Proseries Professional. Please suggest me now.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You need to download and install the Business Modules.   Top menu bar   Update > Select and Download New Products   choose the ones you want, and get them installed.

Once you open the program you should be able to choose the correct return type from Homebase View and start a New file.

views.png