Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the Signature Pad works, while in the Option/Firm Information Screen

Joshman
Level 1

There is a Manage Signature option at the bottom of the screen while you select Firm Information. How can I connect the signature pad???

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

They offer e-signature, but I'm not sure that they have offered a signature pad feature.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Directions for use show up in Deleted Articles...not looking too promising.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/articles-deleted/help/using-a-signature-pad-with-proseries/0...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Well, this article says that Pay By Refund can use a Signature pad.

Pay-by-Refund enhancements: You can now use the one-stop convenience of enrolling for Pay-by-Refund anytime in My Account. The new streamlined process means you no longer have to wait to enroll, and it’s easier than ever with fewer steps and one-stop convenience.

In addition, Pay-by-Refund in ProSeries Professional now has signature pad integration. Now, you can collect digital signatures in person from your Pay-by-Refund clients using a signature pad (sold separately). You no longer have to waste time, paper, printer toner and storage space. Keep all Pay-by-Refund and e-filing paperwork organized at your fingertips with a digital signature pad integrated with ProSeries.

Read more about these updates and additional enhancements. Be sure to visit your Personalized Training Portal, where you will find bite-sized training modules with content, videos and webinars about these features and more.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

YouTube to the rescue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CI65BG7PKg

Bert
Employee
Employee

Hello

In this screen you would want your preparer to sign and save their signatures in ProSeries. 

Then when you are in a return you can select "Print Functions" > "EF Signature forms" > "Signature Forms" button and click on the ERO field and place that Preparer of that return's signature.

The type of Signature Pads Supported are:

• Topaz – The drivers for this pad need to be install manually.
    • TLBK460 HSB-R
    • T-S460-HSB-R
  • Scriptel – Plug and play. Below are the 2 supported Models
    • ST1570 ProScript
    • ST1571 EasyScript

This does not mean others will not work, but the above ones were tested.

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I tried out the topaz pad, had one laying around. Worked good for firm info screen, but not good enough on 8879 for my liking. Was so small it was unreadable

ehammondcpa
Level 3

Is there any way to adjust the size of the signature? The signature pad software has adjustments for the resolution and the adjustments to the  x and Y axis so that you can adjust the height if the signature. In the tax software, the signature is squished! Any ideas on how to adjust the settings in ProSeries?

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

It works well now, I believe there was an update. You should update and try again

ehammondcpa
Level 3

Yes! It is fixed!

0 Cheers