cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you speak with someone from the US about proseries software?

Highlighted
kgalland
Level 1

I can't get anyone US based and I'm thinking of switching software its so annoying. They can't answer any questions or help with renewal suggestions or billing. The price is going up each year and with the poor service it doesn't seem to be as good as the past.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
All-Star
@IntuitBettyJo

Can you come out of the bullpen to save this one for Intuit?
Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
0 Cheers
kgalland
Level 1
Awesome you are an IRONMAN! Not sure what you are asking but I've spoken to 3 different representatives and they were all overseas. The last one was at least able to give a quote since the prices shown online don't apply to current customers. Its very disappointing to have been with a company over 10 years and invest that amount of money each year but not be able to speak with a salesperson who can explain the pros/cons of each package offered and help make an informed decision. Its a little late in the year but I'm taking time to look at other options. The pay per return price has gone up so much.
0 Cheers
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @kgalland, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to be having.  Our Sales department can be reached at 1(800) 934-1040 ... Is this the same number you have tried calling?
-Betty Jo
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
All-Star
@itonewbie could maybe confirm that 800 numbers are not available when calling from out of country.
@IntuitBettyJo could you check with the higher ups about this? 800 receiver pays for the call and most don't pay for international calls to them.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
All-Star
Once upon a time we would arrange for someone from Intuit to contact frustrated customers.  Maybe Intuit has decided they have too many customers now and are trying to thin the herd.
Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
0 Cheers
All-Star
The best way to call 800 numbers toll free from outside the US is to use Skype.  And you don't need a Skype number for that.

It doesn't sound like the OP is OOC though.  It's possible for 800 numbers to be directed to call centers overseas (although I've never dealt with anyone foreign when I called Intuit).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You don’t need to see his identification…These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
0 Cheers