Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset Manager 2019

Jl
Level 2

The 2019 fixed asset manager workstation install is not working.  Icon will not appear on workstation computer.  Is this happening to anyone else

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amy
Level 1

Were you able to find an answer or solution? I'm having the same issues. I installed the program to our server and the workstation installers aren't doing anything. They run the process which seems to complete itself, however its not actually doing anything.

I've resorted to creating a shortcut from the "famw3219" application file to the workstation's desktop. This seems to work just fine, but i don't believe this is the "correct" method.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
bfolsom
Level 2

Yes, I tried reinstalling on the server and it still is not working. 

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

@bfolsom  @Jl  We are just users like you.  I would recommend calling support at one eight hunderd 434 six eight one eight

0 Cheers
amy
Level 1

Were you able to find an answer or solution? I'm having the same issues. I installed the program to our server and the workstation installers aren't doing anything. They run the process which seems to complete itself, however its not actually doing anything.

I've resorted to creating a shortcut from the "famw3219" application file to the workstation's desktop. This seems to work just fine, but i don't believe this is the "correct" method.

0 Cheers
melissa2
Level 1

Happening to me currently as well, did you ever get this resolved.

0 Cheers
Jl
Level 2

I still cant get it to install.  Tech support thinks its my network.  I thing its their download.

0 Cheers
Jl
Level 2

Call tech support they have a work around now.  1-800-434-6818

0 Cheers
Al007
Level 3

Workstation will not install on my network.  Such a basic function, that has worked for the last 20 years.  What is the problem and when will it be corrected.

0 Cheers
Al007
Level 3

Yes, it is most definitely their download.  ProSeries first response is the customer is always wrong.  Apparently the 35 minute of more wait time for technical support reflects the bugs in their program.  It is very sad when a basic function of installing to a workstation does not work.  Fixed asset manager has always been a stepchild of ProSeries.  It is not an actual part of the basic program.  It must be installed separately and can only be updated separately.  Really odd that after all of these years, they have never integrated it into their basic software.  They have successfully integrated it into the renewal invoice however.

0 Cheers