Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filing season

Highlighted
Level 2

Why can returns not be efiled, it is after midnight on 01/26?

Labels (1)
15 Replies 15
Highlighted

I have no clue, last year I did it at 12 no problem. 

Highlighted
Level 2
Spoiler
are you able to efile now?
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I have the same question, I just tried to eFile and it says I cannot and is asking me to go to this website: http://my.proseries.intuit.com/support/efatlas/efalerts.aspx. Is anyone seeing something similar? 

Highlighted
Level 2

I am getting same message. Need to send out all these income taxes and unable!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I have gone to the site and get nothing except which is about part for the course for Proseries support and reliability:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I'm getting a message that Electronic Filing for 2019 is not available to visit my.proseries.intuit.com/support/efatlas/efalerts.aspx.

Highlighted
Level 1

I am having the same problem.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

😫

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

so it says to open up file then hit error, then go to efile the convert and transmit. Still getting same message that IRS is not open yet.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Its 4 am in Dallas. Can not efile. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when efiling starts..I hope I don't have to say another story to some impatient customers anymore.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

what"s going on with e-fling as it's 3:45 am in Fresno, CA  and still no fling.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

It's after 5 am in AZ and I still can't e-file.  I will have clients e-mailing and texting if the return went through, hate to come up with more excuses!!  I didn't know there was a time that is was going to open.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Everybody calm down.  They will be opening things up here shortly this morning. Until then, try cutting back on all of that caffeine.

Wear a mask - the grandma you save could be your own.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

same here

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Has anyone been able to eFile yet?

0 Cheers