Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Schedule A Line 11 Charitable Contributions is $2,560. MN Schedule M1SA line 14 is $2,560. MN Sch M1SA line 17 is $89 when it should be $2.560.

oberreitb
Level 1

MN M1SA lines 15 and 16 should be and are blank.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I just looked at a couple of returns that I have done in the last couple of days and they are flowing correctly.  Do amounts show in lines 15 and16 or does it just go form $2560 to $89 without anything in between?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

I just looked at a couple of returns that I have done in the last couple of days and they are flowing correctly.  Do amounts show in lines 15 and16 or does it just go form $2560 to $89 without anything in between?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
oberreitb
Level 1
15 and 16 are blank
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That's funky.  I would try deleting the form and see if it populates correctly the second time around.  If it doesn't, I would delete the form and go back to the federal schedule A, delete that and enter the data again.  If that doesn't work, time to call support.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
You could also delete the state completely.  Then open a fresh copy of the state and click no when it asks if you would like to transfer last year's data.  If that doesn't work, then call support.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
oberreitb
Level 1
It didn't work
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Then your last resort is to call support.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
oberreitb
Level 1
Do you know the best support number to call?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1617365-intuit-proconnect-proseries-hours-of-opera...
Bummer, looks like you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
@Intuit Austin
Since you are out and about today, can you offer any insight on this one?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
I'm having the same results you are @IRonMaN everything is flowing correctly.
Is it possible you put an override on line 17? You can right click on the field and if it has an override on it, it will say "cancel override" @oberreitb

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
:+1::+1:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers