cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Created with Sketch. See how your firm can prepare for COVID-19 Learn more

Delay in Check Auth

Highlighted
Level 2

is anybody else having issues with getting updates for check printing??

Labels (1)
10 Replies 10
Highlighted
Level 2

Yes!!!!!! Having the same problem.  I have not been able to speak with someone at Proseries!

My clients are calling!  The IRS website is telling them that the check has been deposited.  Now they are looking at me....What is going on?

Highlighted
Level 2

It has now been 53 min on the phone again on the phone and yet not answer -- This is not good, and they are charging my clients $19.95 technology fee. really

Highlighted
Level 2

Agree!......This is NOT GOOD!  I am on hold right now with Santa Barbara Bank trying to get some answers!

Highlighted
Level 2

I have been trying them all day - after 20min they hang up on me

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I am going to write a letter to be refunded the technology fee to my clients!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I too cannot get any checks to print out although they say they are ready to be printed on SBTPG's website. What's going on with this bank product this year???? So frustrating. I called them and requested a call back. Hope they call. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I have been calling all afternoon!  As I reply to you now, I am on hold with Santa Barbara Bank.  Proseries does not even answer the phone!

Highlighted
Level 2

I have now been on the phone with Pro series for over an hour now and still nothing

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

OKAY ! THEY ARE CHARGING A TECHNOLOGY FEE OF $19.50 WITHOUT DISCLOSURE BEFORE HAND BUT WE ARE HAVEING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE DATA BASE BEING ERRITIC.

WAS ON HOLD WITH SBBT FOR 4 HOURS AND FINALLY GOT SOMEONE ON THE PHONE . I WAS TOLD  THAT IT WAS PROSERIES FAULT AND TO CALL THEM.  THEY WERE SO UNPROFESSIONAL  AND RUDE TO THE POINT WERE THE REPRESENTATIVE SAID THERE IS NOTHING THAT THEY COULD DO AND GOOD BYE !!

CALLED PROSERIES AND THEY DID NOT KNOW  ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND SAID IT WAS SBBT  FAULT !! 

I ASKED COULD THEY PUT OUT A MESSAGE ABOUT IT AND THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS RUDE AND SAID NO BECUSE THEY DID NOT KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE PROBLEM. 

PROSERIES COULD YOU PLEASE PUBLISH AN UPDATE !!  

0 Cheers
Highlighted