Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support

XingCPA
Level 2

what is going on with proseries.  we can not contact customer support for assistance

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
abctax55
Level 15

THIS place is the defacto customer & technical support.

Try posting your specific question/issue & hopefully one of the PS experts will be able to help.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
XingCPA
Level 2

we cannot increase the ppr balances either online or by calling 1-800 numbers.  We are in Guam and don't know why.  We really desperately need to print some returns!  We even tried to look online for chat to talk to someone and still not successful!  We don't know what to do now!!!

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

That sucks...and no one here can help.  I'm going to ping anyone I can think of to try to get you some help.

@IntuitAustin

@IntuitAlicia 

@AshleyatIntuit  

@IntuitKatieB 

@ ANYBODY at Intuit who might want to help take this money from his guy ?????

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Hi!  Are you reaching out to 800-434-6818?  Our renewal team's hours of operation are M-F from 9am to 6pm EST.  That being said when you do call, mention that you "have questions about your account", and you should be routed to our Account team.  They are open today.

For reference, here is our Hours Of Operation, and you'll note our renew follows regular biz hours (not extended hours) https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714

XingCPA
Level 2

we managed last time to get the increase online.  but now it is not working again.  I cannot increase in my intuit account, either!!!  this really is a problem and the deadline is approaching fast!

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Our support lines are open as of my posting time. It is closer to the deadline so hold times may be longer than normal. Again for reference here is the hours of operation and a member of our team can assist you further

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Also if you post what happens when you try to increase your account balance others may be able to assist you with troubleshooting. Note that you may want to confirm your timezones settings are U.S. based since you mention you're in Guam. That may cause issues with the billing system and is your billing address for your card based here or in Guam because that may be causing issues also