Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client template

bbowie505
Level 3

Is there a way to add forms to the forms in use in the client template so they are they every time I open a new client file?  I would like to add the Schedule B and the Client Status so they show up every time instead of having to add them. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Agreed, Sch B wont appear in the forms in use list until youve made an entry in it.   

I just use Where Do I Enter and type B to find the form quicker than digging through any list for it.

The Client Status you can can be prompted for before exiting a client file (I think thats what this setting means)

status.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
clr600
Level 8

I believe the two forms that you ask about would need entries to show up in forms in use

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Agreed, Sch B wont appear in the forms in use list until youve made an entry in it.   

I just use Where Do I Enter and type B to find the form quicker than digging through any list for it.

The Client Status you can can be prompted for before exiting a client file (I think thats what this setting means)

status.png

chasetax
Level 7

Sch B--if you click on force print-even if less than $1,500--I believe Schedule B will be in every return

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Where is that setting?  I know Ive used that in the past to make sure my Sch B prints (I want to see the list regardless of how much $$ they have), but I cant remember where that check box is.  I want to make sure I have it checked on this new install.

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

F6 Bi on billing worksheet

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Thats for billing per line, I dont use that.....I know there a setting somewhere to Print the Sch B even if under 1500

clr600
Level 8

On Schedule B just between the Interest worksheet and Dividends worksheet there is a box to check. But that would produce an error if no entries.

0 Cheers