Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

California Installment Agreement & Form 3582

Alvarezle
Level 1

I efiled an installment agreement for the state CA, i can efile the return but it doesn't show my 3582 with the appropriate amount - (amount client is sending with the installment agreement)? Why is this? With the federal return my payment voucher indicated the amount my client chose to pay. Am I inputting the amount of the state in the wrong place on the installment agreement?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

For the individual return i see Installment Agreement request form 3567 which shows sections for the amt they are paying and the amt per month.  Note that the Installment Agreement must be mailed and is subject to approval.  If you've already efiled for balance due via electronic funds withdrawal, then i guess it would be possible that the full balance may be reflected on the voucher, but if i were you, i would confirm with the CA government instructions and/or their department of revenue on the best way to proceed.

0 Cheers