cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Amazon gift card for completing survey. An email received today went straight to the spam folder and I wonder if it's legit, from intuitincentive@mkpromosource.com

Highlighted
Tax7
Level 1

The email is from: Intuit Incentive Fulfillment team <intuitincentive@mkpromosource.com>

And the subject is "A gift from Intuit". 

Is this legit? Nowadays you don't know what is fake or not.
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was able to confirm with our marketing team that it is a legitimate email.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
14 Replies 14
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was able to confirm with our marketing team that it is a legitimate email.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Tax7
Level 1
Thank you! @IntuitAustin
0 Cheers
All-Star

I also received one of those.  A $25 gift card to waste my time filling out one of the 4 million surveys they send out each year doesn’t quite do it for me so I automatically deleted it.  When the e-mail says “new car”, I might consider it.

Wile E's Tax Prep, Emergency Brain Surgery, and Used Tire Shop - Nobody does it cheaper! Call 8675309 for an appointment today - or tomorrow, we aren't that busy.
0 Cheers
All-Star

There was a survey a month or two ago that was offering an Amazon gift card...did you take a survey?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Tax7
Level 1
Yes! Please confirm that is a legit email. Thank you
0 Cheers
All-Star
@Tax7
We are all just fellow software users, so "we" can't confirm anything for you.
If you are concerned & really want that $ 25, call Intuit.
Teach a man (or woman) to fish....
(If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches)
0 Cheers
All-Star
Austin is kind enough to look into it.  @Tax7 should hear from him soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You don’t need to see his identification…These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
0 Cheers
All-Star
:+1::+1:
Teach a man (or woman) to fish....
(If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches)
0 Cheers
All-Star

Looks like Intuit does utilize this domain for certain reward programs.  But you probably should wait for an official response from Intuit.

https://www.intuit.com/blog/uncategorized/the-intuit-gianthustlesstartsmall-contest/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You don’t need to see his identification…These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
0 Cheers
All-Star
@IntuitBettyJo Would you be able to help?  Thanks!
0 Cheers
Community Manager
Community Manager
I'm looking in to it @itonewbie :smile:

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 5
i spent about 30 minutes on that stupid survey a couple months ago...and then there was a bug and it would not let me complete the last page...no lie. i posted about it earlier....SMH... classic Intuit programming
0 Cheers
All-Star
Thanks, @IntuitAustin!
0 Cheers
All-Star
I think it was last year I tried that survey for the amazon card, got into it only to be told I didnt qualify, I didnt bother to try this time around

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers