Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased Quick Employer Form through Proseries but I found out my purchase was posted to Quickbooks

Nile
Level 2

I have used Proseries 10+ years and used Quick Employer Form add-on program.  However for 2020 tax I was told it is not a package deal ( having the Quick Employer Form with the tax) and I have to pay separately.  I went through 2020 Proseries tax program, under tools menu,  W2 and 1099, I clicked on that and took me to the sign-in page for Quick Employer Form page.  I signed in and the next window came up.  The  second option on this page says - Existing ProSeries customers, please purchase using ProSeries, I clicked on that and purchased the add on program.  I received confirmation of my purchase through  email.  When I tried to access the program it asked me to purchase again and this time I called customer service.  I was told my purchase was posted to  Quick Books and I have to purchase again for Proseries.  The customer service kept on saying I should be calling them to place an order instead of online.  I am very unhappy with Proseries service.  Is it a trick - when my order receipt  says Proseries Quick Employer Form??? but goes to Quickbooks.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
sjrcpa
Level 15

Keep trying Support. Someone will credit the 1st purchase and set up a new purchase.

It took me 3 days and 3 calls.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@sjrcpa wrote:

It took me 3 days and 3 calls.

It would have taken me 5 calls.

The third call would have been to cancel it completely.

The fourth call would be to tell my credit card that charge from Intuit is invalid because Intuit would have told me I'm not allowed to cancel it.

The fifth call would be to another company that provides similar software.

0 Cheers