Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPM Training

Highlighted
Level 1

How have you trained your staff to use Intuit Practice Management efficiently?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Level 1

The webinars help get everyone started and able to navigate the different parts of the program and they helped us all to use the same terminology when talking about the program.

Highlighted
Level 12

Are you guys aware that all of these questions in the "Intuit Practice Management" are being posted to the public forum?

@IntuitBettyJo 

@IntuitAustin 

Highlighted
Level 15

@TaxGuyBill Don't you use the new Intuit product? https://proconnect.intuit.com/practice-management/ I am sure you would have many questions if you did. 🤣🙄

ex-AllStar
Highlighted
Level 12

They took away the title now, but all of the people asking and commenting on these questions were Moderators.

Highlighted
Level 15

The topic is still here and will likely stay. I think it is very Trumpian to not disclose that they are moderators or Intuit employees.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/product-help/discussion/03/314

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 12

Yeah.  That is why I had originally thought it was supposed to be a private chat.  A bunch of Moderators taking to each other in a new category that we've never seen had given me the impression it was not supposed to be public.  But now it seems like it was supposed to be public, but for some reason they are hiding that they are Moderators.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Much of IPM is what was built into Lacerte decades ago. There was theoretically some change to the operating system that they could not longer use certain data entries for sort purposes. The date entries are still there and with some work they can be used, but I think it just must be more profitable to offer a new pay product, apparently to all platforms.

ex-AllStar