Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPM and TSheets time sync

swortmancpa
Level 3

For some of my clients, time is not transferring from TSheets into IPM when I sync. The export reports shows mismatches and multiple names for  the same client in TSheets that don't match with the IPM (Karbon) names. Has anyone else had the same experience and is there a way to fix it? 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Thank you for stopping by the community to post a question. I have not heard any reports. Could you tell me has it worked before with the same names that you are seeing in the export report? Do the names in TSheets exactly match what is in IPM? 

0 Cheers
swortmancpa
Level 3

Hi Kathi, and thanks for your response!

After I sync I've run an export report. For the clients that have one TSheets key matched to one Karbon name the time flows as it should. However, there are some clients with multiple TSheets keys with different spellings and I've tried deleting them in TSheets but they keep coming back.  

Thanks again.

0 Cheers
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

You are very welcome and thank you for the added information. For the some clients with multiple TSheets keys with different spellings, have they ever worked? And are they exactly the same as the names in IPM? If there are any differences in the names between the apps, the system will consider those as totally different clients.

0 Cheers
swortmancpa
Level 3

The ones that don't work have never worked.  I've corrected the names so they match exactly, but when they sync happens and I run the report I see that IPM is still matching with a previously incorrect name which still is in TSheets even though I deleted or changed it.  I can see the correctly spelled names in both the TSheets and Karbon columns of the export report but they aren't matched with each other. 

0 Cheers