Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Factor authentication

Sparkle19
Level 1

I would like to turn on dual factor authentication for all of our Lacerte users.  I don't see a way to do it at the Lacerte "Manage Users."  Is there a way to do that?  If not, why not?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

Unfortunately, you can't turn that on as an administrator because the Intuit accounts your team members use to log in are owned and managed by each individual.  Manage Users merely creates a connection between your account and these individuals and assigns a certain level of access rights to each.

2FA must be turned on by each individual user at https://accounts.intuit.com.  Changes made here will affect not only their access to Lacerte under your account but also their access to other Intuit products associated with that particular email address.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
andrea
Level 1

As administrator, how do I confirm that all of my users turned on the 2 factor?

0 Cheers