cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my Account? I cant login to the system.

michaelf
Level 1

How come I cant login? I changed my efin password and pin with the irs. HOW DO I GET RESETUP?

PLEASE SEND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ASAP!

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yesterday there was an issue with Multi-Factor Authentication, this issue has been reported as resolved.

Try logging into MyAccount again, if the issue still persists, please let me know. 

We apologize for the inconvenience 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yesterday there was an issue with Multi-Factor Authentication, this issue has been reported as resolved.

Try logging into MyAccount again, if the issue still persists, please let me know. 

We apologize for the inconvenience 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Highlighted
George4Tacks
Level 15

Contact support https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859839-proconnect-tax-online-support-hours

You have asked other users, and we are HELPLESS. 

No promises made or implied, I am just another user, like you.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
ajferrer
Level 1
I cant login to my account either!! I just get taken to the support page...hopefully this is just maintenance and will be able to access in the AM 😕 Would be nice to get a notification or something!!
0 Cheers
Highlighted
itonewbie
Level 14
@ajferrer Unlikely to be system maintenance.  Haven't seen any report of login problems in PTO FB group either.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farewell AllStars, Hello Level 14! After all, what is life without numbers for a tax pro?
0 Cheers