Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link inside ProConnect Tax Online

Jdave8232
Level 1

I invited my new client on Link and only put the Engagement Letter in the request.  Is there a way to add the Document Checklist now so she can upload PDF on her side?  I can't find a way to make another request after the first one.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. On the homepage for PTO, click on Intuit Link;
  2. On the line for the client in whose Document Checklist you would like to add an item, click on View request under the ACTIONS column;
  3. Click on Edit;
  4. On the line for Document Checklist, click on Edit;
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, click on +Add Item;
  6. Edit your Q&A;
  7. Click on Preview to view how it looks before saving or hit Save when complete;
  8. Check the box for Notify client (so that your client will be informed of the new request);
  9. Click Save;
  10. Edit the stock message in the popup to notify client of the new request;
  11. Click Send email when complete (P.S. you won't get a copy of the message by email or in Link)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. On the homepage for PTO, click on Intuit Link;
  2. On the line for the client in whose Document Checklist you would like to add an item, click on View request under the ACTIONS column;
  3. Click on Edit;
  4. On the line for Document Checklist, click on Edit;
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, click on +Add Item;
  6. Edit your Q&A;
  7. Click on Preview to view how it looks before saving or hit Save when complete;
  8. Check the box for Notify client (so that your client will be informed of the new request);
  9. Click Save;
  10. Edit the stock message in the popup to notify client of the new request;
  11. Click Send email when complete (P.S. you won't get a copy of the message by email or in Link)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Jdave8232
Level 1

Thanks so much!  My first try using the Community resource.  I appreciate the feedback.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Glad it helps, @Jdave8232! See you around.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers