Did you mean: 

How to cancel an efile?

Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Level 15

By praying that it will get rejected.  There's no other way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accountants solve problems you didn’t know you had in ways you don’t understand.
Highlighted
Level 15

The same way you cancel the bullet after pulling the trigger on a gun.

Remember - keep 6 feet 3.28 inches away from everyone. I like that extra 3.28 inches - just to be safe.
Highlighted
Level 15

Paging Laura.  Laura?  Are you in the house?

@itonewbie  - Jensen, we may have to explain that one to you 🤣

If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

You would.  Probably another gaurd dog in puce story?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accountants solve problems you didn’t know you had in ways you don’t understand.
Highlighted
Level 15

Just a former regular that regularly gave extremely bad advice but gave it very authoritatively 😱

Remember - keep 6 feet 3.28 inches away from everyone. I like that extra 3.28 inches - just to be safe.
Highlighted
Level 15

Probably another gaurd dog in puce story?

Worse... as Jeff said; a lot of misinformation disseminated, including a supposed inside phone number that would stop an efiled return in its tracks.

If a post answers your question, click on "Accept as solution" for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

If you sound authoritative, people might just believe you (or maybe not).  But as the saying goes... Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.