Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Im a beginner tax preparer and have an online tax business and need help marketing myself to get going. I have a website but need some insight on how to gain clients?

apaulsen35
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

My first suggestion would be to open a brick and mortar location.  Part of a successful tax practice requires you to personally know your clients and to have your clients know you.  Sticking to an impersonal online presence tends to cut the personal stuff out of the equation.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
apaulsen35
Level 1
current website is: xxxxxxxx.com   I don't have a brick and mortar location, otherwise I'd get walk-ins. Just online. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.
0 Cheers
Allan at Intuit
Level 4
This post has been edited to remove link to external website
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

My first suggestion would be to open a brick and mortar location.  Part of a successful tax practice requires you to personally know your clients and to have your clients know you.  Sticking to an impersonal online presence tends to cut the personal stuff out of the equation.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers