Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a state return related to a 990-T?

brandon1
Level 1

I will be filing a 990 and 990-T for a client, and will need to file a state corporate tax return in MD for the income produced on the 990-T. I don't see where in the application I can add a state form that will pick up 990-T income.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You can't because MD forms are not available: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859516-2018-lacerte-e-file-agency-approval-and-e-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
itonewbie
Level 15

You can't because MD forms are not available: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859516-2018-lacerte-e-file-agency-approval-and-e-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you don't see one, there is an excellent chance that the software doesn't provide that service.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Possibly you could do the MD return as a C corporation return.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Two "not helpful" answers.  I'm thinking brandon can't handle the truth.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
brandon1
Level 1
I interpreted your first answer as essentially "I don't know", but in retrospect I should have seen it was more of a snarky "it doesn't have that functionality and you should be able to figure that out." As a new user, no, your answer was not helpful, nor do I think it will be helpful to other new users who may have the same question in the future. G'day rusty steel.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Actually, it was more of a “very few states are offered, so if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist”.  But you can interpret anyway you want, I honestly don’t care.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
brandon1
Level 1
Now THAT is a bit less mysterious and would have been helpful were it your first response. Wish I could change my vote. At least the next guy will know now.
0 Cheers