Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worksheet Unreconciled difference

Level 1


I have unreconciled difference in summary worksheet between net income books vs tax that is attribute to depreciation not in books. 

How to override and reflect this amount in M-1 ?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers