Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I report the property tax for rental house on schedule E?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Level 15

Personally, I would go with the line called "taxes" but for some reason you don't want to use that one?

Ukraine - hang in there
Level 15

There are some headers across the top of the Schedule E input - Click "Income Statement" - scroll down to Taxes - Real Estate


Here's wishing you many Happy Returns