Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i find the screen to enter property tax credit for disabled veteran for a Wisconsin return?

Level 1
can't seem to find what screen to enter disabled credit for wis. tax return.. has to be under credits ,
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15
0 Cheers