Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will proconnect online be updated for The American Rescue plan Act?

lynnemhudsoncpa
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Do you mean the law SIGNED TODAY?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
lynnemhudsoncpa
Level 1

Yes. That is what was signed today.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

We are just software users like you.  You could always contact support - I’m sure they would be happy to share whatever information they have.

Slava Ukraini!
taxes---taxes
Level 3

You could be a little nicer! He/she asked a legit question and one that everyone wants to know. Maybe someone has already contacted them and has the answer to make life easy for all :). 

taxes---taxes
Level 3

They have to get guidance first. You just have to sit tight for now. Check out the below thread in the meantime. 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax/discussion/re-how-will-pro-series-handle-the-n...

Accountant-Man
Level 12

She asked, "When will proconnect online be updated for The American Rescue plan Act?" on the day of the signing. The correct answer is...

"When it's programmed." Not before.

Accountant-Man
Level 12

I found the instructions on line, which is how the software will work when it is programmed.

I entered manually the negative $10,200 on Other Income, per the instructions, after calculating Modified AGI.

0 Cheers