Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Pro Connect

mjbbooks
Level 1

Is there a way to disconnect this

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
itonewbie
Level 15

What do you mean by disconnect or turn off?  If you are referring to your account, it will continue to exist once you have signed up.  However, you will no longer have access to the returns under your account once your subscription for the year expires unless you renew it.

If this is not what you are looking for, please come back to clarify your question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
mjbbooks
Level 1

I assume it has expired since I continue to get emails to renew. I used on only one return to see if I wanted to use the app.  I do not.  When will the renewal emails stop?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

You're on a peer supported forum.  We are users like you and don't know what Intuit may or may not do.

If you don't want to receive anymore emails related to PTO, can't you just scroll down to the bottom of that email and click on the Unsubscribe link?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
mjbbooks
Level 1

Ideally, I just didn't want to unsubscribe to all Intuit.

0 Cheers
mjbbooks
Level 1

Nope. No way to unsubscribe. The only choice under Manage is to download or delete entire account linked to my ProAdvisor account. No way to manage specifically ProConnect emails.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

I was referring to the link in the bottom of the emails you received, not the settings under your account.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mjbbooks
Level 1

I know what you meant. There is no such link, only manage your preferences which only goes to Intuit and has not way to unsubscribe.

0 Cheers