Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Plan

Level 1

Where do I change withholdings from RMD in tax plan?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

You can't change that directly.  Since there is not a specific line in the Tax Plan for FIT w/h, you may consider using "Overpayment Applied from Prior Year" for that under Payment.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers