Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitted a return on Feb 17, 2020, client got letter needed Affordable Care Act insurance, did this, followed all instructions, no word on where her return is anywhere!

JustTrying
Level 1
have tried calling every number I can find, waiting two, three hours on hold, she's tried calling also. No one knows anything, what can we do know. Where's my refund shows nothing on new refund amount and until last week was still showing received for the old amount, now it doesn't show anything.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"Where's my refund shows nothing on new refund amount and until last week was still showing received for the old amount, now it doesn't show anything."

Since the message changed, that means its working its way through processing...nobody on the phone will be able to tell you anything more than what you can see on WheresMyRefund. 

Bet your client wont forget any of their papers next year!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

What letter, from whom, for what purpose, related to which year?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"Where's my refund shows nothing on new refund amount and until last week was still showing received for the old amount, now it doesn't show anything."

Since the message changed, that means its working its way through processing...nobody on the phone will be able to tell you anything more than what you can see on WheresMyRefund. 

Bet your client wont forget any of their papers next year!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
JustTrying
Level 1

Thank you

0 Cheers
JustTrying
Level 1

A letter for 2019 stating to fill out a form to reflect the aca insurance payments. It was not an amended or corrected return. 

0 Cheers