Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY AREN'T ALL OF MY CLIENTS' TAX RETURNS SHOWING UP???

woodyled57
Level 2

Went in to check on all of my 990s and only two are showing up (both incomplete). The others (all finished) are nowhere to be found.

FURTHER UPDATE AT 4:47 (SIX HOURS LATER): I spent 50 minutes on the phone with Brooklyn of PTO tech support. She informed me that the QBO side of Intuit is working on a ticket impacting my client list and that's "probably the problem. It may change a few things -- addresses and such -- but they can't say when they'll be finished". Needless to say, hearing that "and such" (what - it's going to change SSNs? W2 figures???), I requested a callback from a Supervisor, whichshe promised.

Three hours later, all I'm hearing are crickets.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

It seems like this problem is happening to multiple people.  You may need to  Support.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-online-discussions/discussion/clients-and-tax...

woodyled57
Level 2

Thx - awaiting a call back... in an hour.

Pretty clear that Intuit's screwed up again... at the worst possible time.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I think it is funny that the post seems to indicate that it is happening due to "system upgrade".  What idiot decided to do a "system upgrade" a few days before a tax deadline?

woodyled57
Level 2

The "FIX" doesn't work - click on the system-inactivated client and the program freezes.  This is total BS.

Restarted computer, now this works - so now I "ONLY" have to manually reactivate 52 clients that Intuit deactivated.

0 Cheers
woodyled57
Level 2

Idiots called "Intuit"

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Since its web based and Microsoft just updated Widows and the built-in browser...might have contributed to the issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers