Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What screen is the OR-24 box that is on 2019 form OR-40-N on? The other neighboring boxes are selected on screen General, Misc. Info/Direct Deposit but no Form OR-24.

wendy5
Level 1
Oregon Non-Resident Return From OR-40-N and Form OR-24.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
ssanchez
Employee
Employee

Please make sure the Like-Kind Exchanges (8824) section is completed on the Dispositions screen and further down the checkbox is marked for Meets OR criteria {OR}, along with completed Property Given Up and Property Received sections.

0 Cheers
wendy5
Level 1

Oregon requires form OR-24 to be filed every year following a 1031 exchange until the replacement property is disposed of.  So there is no 2019 exchange, just the OR-40-N and the accompanying OR-24 forms for each property that was exchanged in the past.  Since the software isn't programmed correctly to allow for the box to be checked, I assume I'll have to file by mail.  

0 Cheers
JMP
Level 3

Hello wendy5, I working on a 2021 return and I have the same problem -- so I guess it hasn't been fixed. Do you know if Intuit is working on it? It's an issue with the part-year return (the OR-40-NP), too. It sounds like you filed by mail but what do you think of the idea of electronically filing and attaching a PDF of the OR-24?

0 Cheers