Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update and add templates to LINK

KG2
Level 2

How do I add another document template? It is another form I need a signature on.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

You need a wet signature on a document or an "electronic signature" (which it is really not) like the one for EL?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
KG2
Level 2

Electronic like EL. Right now there is an engagement ltr, questions list and document list. I need to add one more letter.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

If that's something you need from every one of your clients to sign, you may as well incorporate that into your EL because the "electronic signature" function (that is not) is available only for EL.

If you'd like them to sign in wet ink, you can upload it as part of your Document Checklist using the "Act as taxpayer" function.  They can then download it for signature and upload the signed copy as their response to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers