Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRUST K-1 LINE 14 CODE E AND I

Highlighted
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

The question is legit but the way you asked and your response to Lisa was not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Level 15
Level 15

You'll need to add more details if you would like some assistance with this.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 1

What else do you need?  it's a k-1 from a 1041 trust

line 14 other information code E;  which is Net Investment Income;  where does it go on the k-1 input for a 1040; on the income for a k-1 1041; section;  I don't see it;

also Line 14 Code I  under reit dividends;  where to input on pro connect tax online? on the income for a k-1 1041 section;  I don't see it

Thank you

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@mlcrosby wrote:

What else do you need?  it's a k-1 from a 1041 trust

What else do you need?  Is anyone here supposed to read your mind?  It could be any number of things people could ask about this line item, from what it is to how it's computed to how the input is made.

This is not Intuit Support.  Volunteers here have their own practice to manage but spend time to help out fellow users.

You can try calling Support with your broken statement "Trust K-1 Line 14 E and I" and see what kind of response you will get.

Or you can try it with someone next to you... Doubt you will get any useful answer either way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

wow!  i thought i was asking a legitimate question;  i will contact support;  thanks

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

The question is legit but the way you asked and your response to Lisa was not.

Still an AllStar

View solution in original post