Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my ohio state returns won't print

timholtsberry
Level 1

my ohio state returns won't print

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15
Tax-Time
Level 3

We are having the same issue.  Forms are final as of update this morning but state of Ohio and municipal returns will not print, either as part of the filing copy or individually.  Seems like something was missed in the update.

0 Cheers
Tax-Time
Level 3

Have you gotten any kind of update on this issue?  I'm still unable to print state or city returns normally.

0 Cheers
Bill_Lewis
Level 1

We were having problems - only with the Ohio returns - I believe that I have resolved the problem by replacing my printers drivers with the latest UNIVERSAL PCL6 drivers.

I don't know what kind of printers you use, but We primarily print to Lanier 4002 copier and before replacing the driver, the printer would "wake up" when you sent an Oio return, but then nothing printed.  That now prints.  We also print to some local printers and on our HP M401 printers, it was leaving off many characters when printing the Ohio returns, but changing the driver to the Universal PCL 6 driver fixed that problem as well.

I would suggest at least trying this.

Hope this helps

0 Cheers