Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 15 employees - Form 8941 worksheet

Pat W
Level 3

Is there a way to enter more than 15 employees on the Form 8941 worksheet? Many of the employees are part-time but not technically seasonal. And if I read the instructions correctly, even seasonal employees should still be listed but no hours or wages are to be entered. TIA!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

Are you on the SEHIP tab under Credits > General Business Credits (3800) > General Business Credits?  There is no limit to the number of employees you can enter in the table; as you enter the details for an employee, an additional line would be created automatically.  The number of lines displayed, however, is limited but can be adjusted from 5 to 10 to 20 by using the dropdown box for Items per page.

Seasonal workers should not be listed unless they meet the exception of having worked for the employer for more than 120 days during the tax year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Pat W
Level 3

I should have been more clear in my question - I'm doing an 1120S in ProSeries. 

0 Cheers