Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 Line 17 AC

Darknessfall5
Level 2

Hello Group

I have a question on where the Line 17 AC option goes on Protaxconnect, I don't see an option and I don't really know if this is something that I need to enter or just informative for the IRS.

I will like to ask for help to see if someone  can advance me to see if this is necessary to be enter and if so, please let me know in what field it goes

Thanks  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Probably does not affect your 1040 client

Code AC. Gross receipts for section 448(c) Use the gross receipts amount to figure the business interest
expense you can deduct, if applicable. See section 163(j) and the Instructions for Form 8990 for details.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

What type of k-1 are you trying to work with? Is your question about entering into a 1040 return? 

0 Cheers
Darknessfall5
Level 2

Is an S-Corp

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Probably does not affect your 1040 client

Code AC. Gross receipts for section 448(c) Use the gross receipts amount to figure the business interest
expense you can deduct, if applicable. See section 163(j) and the Instructions for Form 8990 for details.

0 Cheers
nononono
Level 2

Unless your client is subject to a §163(j) limitation then it doesn't matter for your client

0 Cheers
LEHM
Level 1

I have the same problem with my S-corp but I do have interest expense that might be subject to §163(j) limitation, so what can I do?

0 Cheers